Are you looking for steps to UTI pan tracking? In this article, we have mentioned step by step process for UTI pan tracking so that you don’t get confused and lose your track. PAN card stands for permanent account number which is very useful in major transactions. Especially, people who would like to file for income tax returns, PAN Card plays a major role. It is a ten digit alphanumeric number and there is a logic behind the number generation for each and every PAN Card. If, you would like to make a transaction of more than 50,000/- or to open a bank account too, you need a PAN Card. The process mentioned in this article for UTI Pan Tracking comes in handy to track your PAN card status within 2 minutes.
Step by Step process for UTI Pan Tracking online:
First of all visit the official UTI page where you applied for the PAN card online. If you don’t know the URL of the site, kindly click here to visit the site. You can also apply for PAN card online through NSDL portal.
If you apply for the PAN card through NSDL portal, then you need to follow a different method to track your pan card status.
Meanwhile, if you have applied for the PAN card through UTI portal, the below mentioned method would come in handy for UTI pan tracking.
Now, after you visit the official UTI portal mentioned above, kindly follow the below mentioned steps to for UTI pan tracking online:
- Once you login in the UTI portal, you can find “services” tab in the menu bar. Click on this option.
- Once you click on the Service section, you can find an option for UTI pan Tracking. The option is “Track Your Pan card”.
- Click on the option and then you would be redirected to the page where you need to enter the Application coupon number of the pan card, which is given by the agent with whom you have applied the PAN card.
- In case if you have the PAN number, you can also enter the 10 digit PAN number.
- Once you have filled in the required details in the Application Coupon or the PAN number section, click on the submit button.
- You will be redirected to another page where you can see all the details of the PAN card online and also the details of dispatch and the consignment number.
- In case, if you want to know where your PAN card is currently, you can use this consignment number for UTI pan tracking.
To know the consignment details of your pan card, you need to visit the consignment link provided beside the consignment option, which will redirect you to the Indian Postal service portal. There you need to enter the consignment number and verify the Captcha present on the screen. Then you click on the “Submit” button for “UTI Pan Tracking”.