Are you looking for Pan Card tracking UTI? Don’t worry, in this article we are going to discuss in detail about pan card tracking Uti. Whether you have applied for the Pan card through UTI portal or through NSDL portal still you can make your Pan Card tracking UTI through the Uti portal. Nowadays, Pan Card is necessary for everyone in India to pay their taxes on right time. PAN card is issued by Indian Income Tax Department, to maintain all the major transaction details. Pan card comes in handy, if you are a firm and looking for IT returns filing or purchase of jewellery etc.,
Step by step process for Pan Card Tracking UTI:
- First of all head on to the domain Utiitsl.com or you can also search for “utiitsl” in the Google search engine.
- When you land on the homepage you can observe a menu screen where you can check on the services tab and there you can see, PAN card section.
- In this Pan card section you can see the Pan card tracking UTI option with the name, “Track Your Pan Card”.
- Once you click on the option you will be redirected to another page, where you need to enter the application Coupon number (it would be given by the agent, whom you applied your pan card) or the PAN number of 10 characters.
- Once you have entered either of the information, click on the submit button.
- You would be shown with the required results like Application number, Coupon number, Pan number, Applicant Name and the Pan card status UTI (if it is dispatched or not).
- If your card is dispatched, you will get further details like Despatch date and the consignment number. To know where your consignment is, just click on the link given beside the consignment field and you would be redirected to the INDIA Post landing page.
- In this page, you need to enter the tracking number (your consignment number) and fill in the captcha details. Check your consignment number before clicking on the “Track” button. In this way, you can check the Pan Card status consignment.
Advantages of having a Pan card:
- Firms and Individuals can file for IT returns.
- To buy or sell any motor vehicle of cost more than 5 lakh rupees, you need to provide the PAN card details.
- If you plan to make any investment in securities of more than 50 thousand rupees, PAN Card comes in handy in such situations to validate your proof of Identity.
- PAN Card is required for currency exchange when you visit the foreign countries. To exchange your existing currency to foreign currency, you need to validate your details by submitting Pan Card details at the bureau or banks.
- As per the Income Tax Department of India, if you are applying for insurance exceeding more than 50,000 a year, then you need to furnish the details of your Pan Card.
If, you follow the above mentioned steps, the pan card tracking uti would be easier and also if you have coupon number, you can track your pan card status with coupon number in less than 2 minutes!!