Are you looking for document required for pan card after marriage? Most of the people have asked this question to us,that they want to change their pan card details after marriage and what are required documents for it? In this article, we have mentioned a step by step process on document required for pan card after marriage, and how can one apply for the changes in the pan card using these documents?
Process and Document required for pan card after marriage
We know that a women’s surname changes after her marriage. So, she has to apply for a new pan card using the legal document required for pan card after marriage. Find the below mentioned document required for name change in pan card after marriage:
- One of the easiest way is to get a new bank account with a new surname. Along with this bank account, show your marriage certificate as a proof.
- Amendment of change of address and surname can be done if you have an old Pan card with you.
- UTISL and NSDL also accepts an affidavit with a change of surname.
If not the above steps, you can also follow an alternate for document required for pan card after marriage. In the form F49A, there is a separate column for womens ie., “you have any other name”. In the column, fathers name, write down the full name of your husband.
As a proof, produce the documents like Bank passbook, Corporate’s certificate or any other local authority signed identity.
Other document required for pan card after marriage are:
- Marriage Invitation Card
- Passport Showing Husband’s Name
- Husband Passport Showing Applicant Name and,
- Publication of ‘Name-Change’ In Gazette
These are the required list of documents for name change in pan card after marriage. If you still have any queries regarding document required for pan card after marriage, feel free to post your queries in the comment section below. We are happy to help you.